Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MADE in the Deep South

We are so excited to introduce a new line we have picked up called MADE. Michela Swafford is an amazing artist creating these one-of-a-kind leather cuffs. Each cuff has a unique story to tell & you won't find one just like the another one.

Each leather bracelet is created from genuine hand cut leather. Michela uses vintage brooches & hand cut steel to create the focus points of her cuffs. These vintage pieces come from all of the world with their own unique story & history. These brooches are hand sewn onto the leather & sealed with a cloth "MADE" tag. With two snaps so the cuff will fit you perfectly, you will really fall head-over-heels in love with your very own one-of-a-kind MADE cuff.

Michela stopped by the DeJaVu headquarters & let us go shopping for ourselves & for the DeJaVu stores. We are especially excited to launch our own MADE collection at shopDeJaVu.com!







I have to share the piece I bought for myself & its story. I couldn't be happier!




We picked out our favorite pieces from her most recent collection for you guys!


Click here to view our entire collection at www.shopDeJaVu.com.

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these. I created my 2nd Chance Bracelets....with a similar story. I like that you put "history" with each piece. Love it!

    ReplyDelete